Unbeaten Just Too Too, a California-bred daughter of In Excess, will seek her first stakes win while attempting to extend her victory streak to five on Sunday in Hollywood Park's $100,000 Flawlessly Stakes for 3-year-old fillies at one mile on turf.
George Krikorian's even-money favorite Makeup Artist rallied widely on the final turn in posting a 1 1/2-length victory in Saturday's $113,500 Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies on the Hollywood Park turf.
Major Idea, whose three-race winning streak ended when favored in Santa Anita's Providencia Stakes last month, will be out to make amends Saturday in Hollywood Park's $100,000 Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies at one mile on turf.
Makeup Artist worked three furlongs in a bullet :34.80 Wednesday at Hollywood Park and will be supplemented to the $100,000-added Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) on Saturday, trainer John Shirreffs confirmed.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- Ocean Knight, Catalina Red Top Sam F. Davis
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- The Great War to Return in 96ROCK Stakes
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Take Charge Brandi Set for Martha Washington
- First Reported Foal for Point of Entry
- No Movement on Plans for Calder Barn Area
- Xpressbet Offers 'X-Country Pick 4' Feb. 7