Unbeaten Just Too Too, a California-bred daughter of In Excess, will seek her first stakes win while attempting to extend her victory streak to five on Sunday in Hollywood Park's $100,000 Flawlessly Stakes for 3-year-old fillies at one mile on turf.
George Krikorian's even-money favorite Makeup Artist rallied widely on the final turn in posting a 1 1/2-length victory in Saturday's $113,500 Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies on the Hollywood Park turf.
Major Idea, whose three-race winning streak ended when favored in Santa Anita's Providencia Stakes last month, will be out to make amends Saturday in Hollywood Park's $100,000 Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies at one mile on turf.
Makeup Artist worked three furlongs in a bullet :34.80 Wednesday at Hollywood Park and will be supplemented to the $100,000-added Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) on Saturday, trainer John Shirreffs confirmed.
Most Popular Stories
- Wilkes Continues to Do Nafzger Proud
- Derby Museum to Become Home for Lukas Collection
- Irish War Cry Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Practical Joke Rewards Breeders' Faith in His Dam
- Thunder Snow Enters Quarantine at Churchill Downs
- Horseman Mike Johnson Knows a Good One in McCraken
- Another Big Finish for McCraken in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Grade 2 Winner Iliad Retired
- Evo Campo Scores Santa Barbara Victory
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile