Orion Moon, who missed her first graded stakes win by a neck in the recent Beaugay Stakes (gr. IIIT), should be the one to beat in the $100,000 Eatontown Stakes (gr. III) June 21 over the turf at Monmouth Park.
Watsdachances makes her first start since finishing second in last fall's Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT) in the $100,000 Appalachian Presented by the Japan Racing Association April 18 at Keeneland.
After leading at every call in winning her first two career turf starts, Tapicat will try to earn her first black-type Feb. 2 in the Florida Oaks (gr. IIIT) at Tampa Bay Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- 793 Cataloged for Tattersalls Ireland Sale
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- RCI to Consider Horses-in-Training Rules