Group Three winner Rag Top, in foal to Noverre, was a standout at Friday's opening breeding stock session at the Goffs November Sale in Ireland.
Godolphin's Dubawi solidified his place as the favorite for next year's 3-year-old English Classics with an impressive three-length triumph in the National Stakes (Ire-I) for juveniles at The Curragh Sunday.
Divine Proportions, a 2-year-old daughter of Kingmambo, remained unbeaten in four career starts after defeating colts in Sunday's Prix Morny Casinos Barriere (Fr-I) at Deauville, France.
Trainer Aidan O'Brien's bid for a seventh straight Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) for 2-year-olds at The Curragh came up short when unbeaten Damson, ridden by Kieren Fallon, beat a pair of of O'Brien-trained competitors.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Finest City Dazzles in Santa Monica
- Page McKenney Does it Again at Laurel Park
- First Foal Arrives for Gainesway's Karakontie
- Classic Empire On Track for Holy Bull
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?