Nine three-year-olds battle at Parx Racing in the 1 1/8 mile Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II). Who will win it? How will the others finish? Predict the Order
All In Stable's Willcox Inn is the 3-1 favorite for the $250,000 Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT) Sept. 24 at Delaware Park. The 1 1/8-mile turf event has attracted a field of 13 sophomores.
Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Ruler On Ice was made the 5-2 morning-line favorite for the $1 million Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II), but by post time Sept. 24 most of the money could land on To Honor and Serve.
Prayer for Relief ran down front-running Rush Now by a half-length Aug. 6 at Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack and Resort to win the $750,000 West Virginia Derby (gr. II).
California invaders Prayer for Relief and Dreamy Kid, both recent graded stakes winners, headline a field of 10 in the $750,000 West Virginia Derby (gr. II) Aug. 6 at Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort.
A week after winning the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) with Ruler On Ice, trainer Kelly Breen and owners George and Lori Hall hope to add to their success with Pants On Fire in the $200,000 Pegasus Stakes (gr. III) at Monmouth Park.
Under confident handling by Travis Dunkelberger, heavy choice Bandbox cruised to victory in the $50,750 Private Terms Stakes for 3-year-olds at Laurel Park March 19.
Graded stakes winner Blue Laser leads a competitive field of 10 in the $1 million Delta Downs Jackpot (gr. III) on Nov. 20. The lucrative purse assures the winner enough graded earnings for a berth in the 2011 Kentucky Derby.
Most Popular Stories
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact
- Global Sprint Challenge: Winner = Racing?
- Keeping Pace: Galileo Proving Up to Challenge