Nine three-year-olds battle at Parx Racing in the 1 1/8 mile Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II). Who will win it? How will the others finish? Predict the Order
All In Stable's Willcox Inn is the 3-1 favorite for the $250,000 Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT) Sept. 24 at Delaware Park. The 1 1/8-mile turf event has attracted a field of 13 sophomores.
Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Ruler On Ice was made the 5-2 morning-line favorite for the $1 million Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II), but by post time Sept. 24 most of the money could land on To Honor and Serve.
Prayer for Relief ran down front-running Rush Now by a half-length Aug. 6 at Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack and Resort to win the $750,000 West Virginia Derby (gr. II).
California invaders Prayer for Relief and Dreamy Kid, both recent graded stakes winners, headline a field of 10 in the $750,000 West Virginia Derby (gr. II) Aug. 6 at Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort.
A week after winning the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) with Ruler On Ice, trainer Kelly Breen and owners George and Lori Hall hope to add to their success with Pants On Fire in the $200,000 Pegasus Stakes (gr. III) at Monmouth Park.
Under confident handling by Travis Dunkelberger, heavy choice Bandbox cruised to victory in the $50,750 Private Terms Stakes for 3-year-olds at Laurel Park March 19.
Graded stakes winner Blue Laser leads a competitive field of 10 in the $1 million Delta Downs Jackpot (gr. III) on Nov. 20. The lucrative purse assures the winner enough graded earnings for a berth in the 2011 Kentucky Derby.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal