Jubilee Farm, owned by Tim and Renee Dodd and located near Citra, Fla., announced a stallion roster consisting of stakes winners Scottish Halo, Awesome of Course, and Runspastum, plus stakes-placed Holiday Thunder and A. P. Five Hundred.
Jayeff "B" Stable's Runspastum won the $100,000 Delaware Thoroughbred Horsemen Association Owners Day Handicap at Delaware Park Saturday.
A field of seven older horses will contest Sunday's $350,000 Philip H. Iselin Handicap (gr. II) with Include the topweight at 120 pounds and likely favorite in the mile and an eighth event.
Burning Roma will look to rebound to his winning ways when he meets eight rivals in the $100,000 Brandywine Stakes at Delaware Park on Saturday.
For the second time this fall, Aqueduct Racetrack has been dressed in Evening Attire. But what was once thought to be nothing more than a simple gray coat has now become top of the line and getting more expensive with each appearance.
Though dismissed by the bettors, 21-1 longshot Pavillon proved best on the track Monday in winning the $150,000 Red Bank Handicap (gr. IIIT) by a neck before a crowd of 17,741 at Monmouth Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill