Marylou Whitney Stable's International Cat, already a winner at the meeting, is part of a contentious field of eight 2-year-olds entered for Friday's $125,000 Woodford Reserve Bourbon at 1 1/16 miles on the Keeneland turf.
Saturday's $500,000 Lane's End Breeders' Futurity (gr. I) is packed from top to bottom with potential 2006 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) hopefuls. Among them is Claiborne Farm's Laity.
Stream Cat went from last to first under jockey Gary Stevens to register an impressive 1 3/4-length win in the $100,000 Kentucky Cup Juvenile (gr. III) at Turfway Park Saturday.
Trainer Patrick Biancone, who will saddle likely $100,000 Kentucky Cup Juvenile (gr. III) favorite Stream Cat, says he's excited about running the colt on Turfway Park's Polytrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- Malibu Moon Filly Tops F-T Pinhook Prospects
- A Look Back: Showdown in the 1986 Marlboro
- Yearling Sale Season Ends With F-T October
- Breeders' Cup Decision Looms for Frosted