Marylou Whitney Stable's International Cat, already a winner at the meeting, is part of a contentious field of eight 2-year-olds entered for Friday's $125,000 Woodford Reserve Bourbon at 1 1/16 miles on the Keeneland turf.
Saturday's $500,000 Lane's End Breeders' Futurity (gr. I) is packed from top to bottom with potential 2006 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) hopefuls. Among them is Claiborne Farm's Laity.
Stream Cat went from last to first under jockey Gary Stevens to register an impressive 1 3/4-length win in the $100,000 Kentucky Cup Juvenile (gr. III) at Turfway Park Saturday.
Trainer Patrick Biancone, who will saddle likely $100,000 Kentucky Cup Juvenile (gr. III) favorite Stream Cat, says he's excited about running the colt on Turfway Park's Polytrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Pompa, Brown Connect on Dirt in Pa. Derby
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Fasig-Tipton October Catalog Available
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions