Favorite and dual classic winner Gold Ship scored a thrilling come-from-behind tour de force in the Arima Kinen (Jpn-I), Japan's season finale and all-star race Dec. 23 at Nakayama.
Hong Kong group I winner Rulership and dual Japanese classic winner Gold Ship look to be the early favorites for the Arima Kinen (Grand Prix) (Jpn-I), the Japan's biggest race and its season finale, on Dec. 22.
Former Japanese classic winner Eishin Flash halted a lengthy winless skid on Oct. 28 when he defeated favorite Fenomeno in a thrilling finish to the $3,437,000 Tenno Sho (Autumn) (Jpn-I) at Tokyo Racecourse.
Reigning Japanese Horse of the Year Orfevre made an impressive late charge to capture the Takarazuka Kinen for his fifth grade I victory June 24 at Hanshin Racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Werther Goes the Distance in Hong Kong
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Tapwrit Works Toward Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double