Favorite and dual classic winner Gold Ship scored a thrilling come-from-behind tour de force in the Arima Kinen (Jpn-I), Japan's season finale and all-star race Dec. 23 at Nakayama.
Hong Kong group I winner Rulership and dual Japanese classic winner Gold Ship look to be the early favorites for the Arima Kinen (Grand Prix) (Jpn-I), the Japan's biggest race and its season finale, on Dec. 22.
Former Japanese classic winner Eishin Flash halted a lengthy winless skid on Oct. 28 when he defeated favorite Fenomeno in a thrilling finish to the $3,437,000 Tenno Sho (Autumn) (Jpn-I) at Tokyo Racecourse.
Reigning Japanese Horse of the Year Orfevre made an impressive late charge to capture the Takarazuka Kinen for his fifth grade I victory June 24 at Hanshin Racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Ed Dunlop - Red Cadeaux
- Broken Sword Never Looks Back in Bayakoa Win
- Apprentice Jockey Vanessa Fry Wins Her First
- Exit Stage Left Stays Unbeaten in Gold Rush
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- Nevada Kid Rolls in Claiming Crown Jewel
- Hedge Skimmer Valiant Girl Shocks My Charmer
- Mucho Macho Man Returns to Gulfstream Tab