Hollywood Park officials expect the California Horse Racing Board to quickly approve wagering security steps announced earlier by its parent company, Churchill Downs, Inc., including a requirement to close all mutuel pools one minute before horses are loaded into the starting gate for each race.
Most Popular Stories
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor
- Turfway Cancels Card Because of Weather
- Silver Returns to New York Racing Association
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Equine Sector Helps Boost KY Ag Receipts