The Arqana December breeding stock sale ended its three-day run in Deauville, France Dec. 8 with significant downturns in its key business figures. When compared to the results from a year ago, when the auction was four days in length, the median price suffered the biggest loss, falling 40.0%. The gross revenue dropped 31.5%, and the average price declined 21.8%.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Dynatail First Winner for Hightail
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded