The Arqana December breeding stock sale ended its three-day run in Deauville, France Dec. 8 with significant downturns in its key business figures. When compared to the results from a year ago, when the auction was four days in length, the median price suffered the biggest loss, falling 40.0%. The gross revenue dropped 31.5%, and the average price declined 21.8%.
Most Popular Stories
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Magic Millions Weanling Sale Sets Records
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown