The Arqana December breeding stock sale ended its three-day run in Deauville, France Dec. 8 with significant downturns in its key business figures. When compared to the results from a year ago, when the auction was four days in length, the median price suffered the biggest loss, falling 40.0%. The gross revenue dropped 31.5%, and the average price declined 21.8%.
Most Popular Stories
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Wildcat Red Stretches Speed Toward Classics
- KEEP Opposes Open-Ended Gambling Measure
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome