The Arqana December breeding stock sale ended its three-day run in Deauville, France Dec. 8 with significant downturns in its key business figures. When compared to the results from a year ago, when the auction was four days in length, the median price suffered the biggest loss, falling 40.0%. The gross revenue dropped 31.5%, and the average price declined 21.8%.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?