Opportunities for surprises should be plentiful with five European contenders rounding out a full field of 2-year-old turf fillies for the $100,000 Miesque Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park Nov. 24.Not so, says Xavier Nakkachdji, French trainer for California owner B. Wayne Hughes who enters the lightly raced Macellya.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- Smile for Daddy
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Let the Breeders' Cup Handicapping Begin!