It took My List eight tries just to break her maiden last year. But since then the 3-year-old Banker's Gold filly has figured out how to win, as was the case on Nov. 25 in the $150,000 Bessarabian, when she outfinished Wild Gams by a neck to capture the seven-furlong sprint on the Woodbine Polytrack.
American invader Gouldings Green captured the $151,600 Chinese Cultural Centre Seagram's Cup (Can-III) in convincing fashion Sunday at Woodbine.
Eugene Melnyk never imagined he'd be rooting for a Maple Leaf win, but that's exactly what the owner of the NHL's Ottawa Senators is hoping for this Saturday at Woodbine.
Lemon Maid made easy work of five rivals in Saturday's $165,550 Duchess Stakes (Can-III) as the 2-5 favorite at Woodbine.
Three-year-old fillies Lemon Maid and South Bay Cove, both winners of three of four starts in their careers, figure to battle it out in Saturday's $162,150 Duchess Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine.
Sent off at odds of 19-1, the California-bred filly Shout to the North rallied for a superb score in the $136,875 Glorious Song Stakes for 2-year-old fillies Sunday at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- Breaking Lucky Surprises in Prince of Wales
- Slideshow: 2015 Racing Hall of Fame
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- CDI Plans to Demolish Calder Grandstand
- Solow Aims to Keep Win Streak Alive in Sussex
- Small Farm Yields Big Returns for Smith
- Sprint Champ, Commanding Curve Spice Stakes