Stevil, Racecar Rhapsody, and Recapturetheglory all galloped at Churchill Downs May 7 in preparation for the May 17 Preakness Stakes (gr. I).
Negotiations over the potential sale of Fair Grounds to Churchill Downs Inc. commenced Thursday afternoon but several issues remain unresolved, including whether current Fair Grounds president Bryan Krantz would maintain a position at the track.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Lightstream Rallies to Win Raven Run
- Admirals War Chest Repeats MD Million Classic
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- Winx Easily Wins Second Straight Cox Plate