Stevil, Racecar Rhapsody, and Recapturetheglory all galloped at Churchill Downs May 7 in preparation for the May 17 Preakness Stakes (gr. I).
Negotiations over the potential sale of Fair Grounds to Churchill Downs Inc. commenced Thursday afternoon but several issues remain unresolved, including whether current Fair Grounds president Bryan Krantz would maintain a position at the track.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- White Beauty Lineage