Haps Stables' Casino Evil, who lost his right eye in a paddock accident as a foal, knew where the to find the finish wire in order to take the $150,000 Round Table Breeders' Cup Stakes for 3-year-olds by a nose over Barely Union Scale on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Devilment rallied with a wide move on the second turn and took command at the top of the stretch to easily win the $100,000 Round Table Stakes for 3-year-olds by two lengths Saturday at Arlington Park.
Nancy A. Vanier and Cartwright Thoroughbred's Straight Line returns home to Arlington Park and looks to rebound off a disappointing fifth-place run in the grade II Ohio Derby on July 2 when he tops a field of nine sophomores entered for Saturday's $100,000 Round Table Stakes.
Michael Langford's Fan the Flame led at every pole on the way to a 3 1/4-length victory in Saturday's $125,000 Round Table Stakes (gr. III) at Arlington International.
Most Popular Stories
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact