Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, Fla., has taken in 50 racehorses that had to leave nearby Calder Race Course because of barn-area damage from Hurricane Wilma.
In its effort to aid in the rebuilding process at Calder Race Course, Gulfstream Park bedded down 50 Thoroughbreds Friday that made the six-mile trip east to Hallandale Beach.
Most Popular Stories
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Nichols Canyon Connections Pointing for Iroquois Bonus
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Capps' Death is Big Loss to Louisville Equine Program
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- Brisk Activity Bodes Well for OBS Spring Sale
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Spending Time With New Trainer Kent Sweezey
- OBS Hips to Watch Include Tapwrit's Half Brother