Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, Fla., has taken in 50 racehorses that had to leave nearby Calder Race Course because of barn-area damage from Hurricane Wilma.
In its effort to aid in the rebuilding process at Calder Race Course, Gulfstream Park bedded down 50 Thoroughbreds Friday that made the six-mile trip east to Hallandale Beach.
Most Popular Stories
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 1
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack