Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, Fla., has taken in 50 racehorses that had to leave nearby Calder Race Course because of barn-area damage from Hurricane Wilma.
In its effort to aid in the rebuilding process at Calder Race Course, Gulfstream Park bedded down 50 Thoroughbreds Friday that made the six-mile trip east to Hallandale Beach.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen
- Keeneland September continues steady progress
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- MGC Offers Help for Displaced Suffolk Workers
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released