Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, Fla., has taken in 50 racehorses that had to leave nearby Calder Race Course because of barn-area damage from Hurricane Wilma.
In its effort to aid in the rebuilding process at Calder Race Course, Gulfstream Park bedded down 50 Thoroughbreds Friday that made the six-mile trip east to Hallandale Beach.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- R Free Roll Leads the Way in Honorable Miss
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Emperors Palace 2YO Sale Set for August
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress