Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, Fla., has taken in 50 racehorses that had to leave nearby Calder Race Course because of barn-area damage from Hurricane Wilma.
In its effort to aid in the rebuilding process at Calder Race Course, Gulfstream Park bedded down 50 Thoroughbreds Friday that made the six-mile trip east to Hallandale Beach.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Breeding Entities Pledge Support to TAA
- Water Bucket Heater Caused Chanteclaire Fire
- Records Fall at Inglis Premier Yearling Sale
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir be "The Boss"
- KY House Passes BC Tax Break Legislation
- Fair Grounds Preps a Tale of Two Sexes
- Gleeson Named to Grayson Research Position