Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, Fla., has taken in 50 racehorses that had to leave nearby Calder Race Course because of barn-area damage from Hurricane Wilma.
In its effort to aid in the rebuilding process at Calder Race Course, Gulfstream Park bedded down 50 Thoroughbreds Friday that made the six-mile trip east to Hallandale Beach.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Willy North Returns to Sales Scene at Fasig-Tipton
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Canadian Racing Channel HPItv to Remain on the Air
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- McCraken Top Individual in Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend