With workers at Lone Star Park continuing to prepare for the Oct. 30 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships and with the North Texas heat wave continuing (the forecast high was 91 degrees), Sprint (gr. I) contender Bwana Charlie went to the track Tuesday and zipped five furlongs in :59 2/5.
Most Popular Stories
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- American Dirt Records a Thing of the Past
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'