With workers at Lone Star Park continuing to prepare for the Oct. 30 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships and with the North Texas heat wave continuing (the forecast high was 91 degrees), Sprint (gr. I) contender Bwana Charlie went to the track Tuesday and zipped five furlongs in :59 2/5.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin