Godolphin's Rosencrans, winner of his sole juvenile start in the United States last year, turned the 3-year-old conditions race over 1,500 meters at Nad Al Sheba on Thursday night into a procession.
The Satish Seemar-trained Little Jim was a convincing winner of the UAE Two Thousand Guineas (UAE-III) on his local debut at Nad Al Sheba Feb. 5 to confirm the good impression the colt had made in his native Argentina last year.
South African runner Ice Cube appears to be the strongest entrant for Thursday's UAE Two Thousand Guineas (UAE-III). The race is one of six stakes races on the second day of the Dubai Racing Carnival.
Most Popular Stories
- Disco Rico Euthanized After Laminitis Battle
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Attorney: NYTHA Protest Plan Not Objective
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- KEEP Changes Include Staff, Expenditures
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund