Jockey Craig Perret and trainer Frank Brothers combined for their second Chicago Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. III) wins as Trip rallied to win the seven-furlong, $157,270 race by a half-length on Saturday at Arlington Park. Perret previously rode Safely Kept to victory in the 1991 renewal of the race; Brothers saddled Rose's Record prior to her 1989 win.
Most Popular Stories
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries