Canadian graded stakes winner Rosberg came through with his first winner when his 2-year-old son Dog scored in a six-furlong race at Hastings Race Course July 29.
The two-time Sovereign Award winner True Metropolitan, in the midst of a five-race losing streak, returns to Woodbine to defend his title in the $150,000 Autumn Stakes (Can-II) on the Polytrack Nov. 9.
Surprising Rosberg tagged Krazy Koffee at the wire to capture the $100,000 British Columbia Premiers Stakes (Can-III) by a neck at Hastings Park Oct. 12.
Four Roses Thoroughbreds' Diamond Stripes scored the biggest victory of his career March 29 at Nad al Sheba in Dubai, bravely battling back on the rail in the final sixteenth to take the $1-million Godolphin Mile (UAE-II) by a length under Edgar Prado.
A February-born Singspiel colt out of champion racemare Bosra Sham set the Tattersalls sale ring alight in Newmarket, England on Friday when selling for 525,000 guineas to Sheikh Mohammed at the December Foal Sale.
A February-born Singspiel colt out of champion racemare Bosra Sham set the Tattersalls sale ring alight in Newmarket Friday night when selling for 525,000 guineas to Sheik Mohammed at the December Foal Sale.
This is the third in a series of early looks at next year's potential Derby horses. While Bob Baffert is taking his time sorting out his Derby contenders, his former assistant Eoin Harty bids farewell to his top stars. This week, we'll focus on the "new" Godolphin stable.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- Hard Not to Like Skims Rail, Takes Gamely
- Street Story Flies to Winning Colors Win
- G. G. Ryder Swoops to All American Win
- Majestic City Strong in Lone Star Handicap
- Mulhall, Former Racing Manager, Dies at 76
- Monmouth Reports Strong Memorial Day Weekend
- Filly First Winner for Twirling Candy
- American Pharoah Continues Churchill Training
- Distinctiv Passion Wires Field in Los Angeles