Ron Sanchez will send former hype horse Social Inclusion--coming off a career-worst seventh in the July 27 Haskell Invitational (gr. I)--to trainer Chad Brown in hopes of hitting the restart button on the colt's career.
Social Inclusion, Rontos Racing Stable's runner who has drawn post position six for the $1 million William Hill Haskell Invitational (gr. I) at Monmouth Park, will race without the anti-bleeding medication lasix July 27.
Fresh off a 9 1/4-length drubbing of her own division and undefeated in four starts for Winchell Thoroughbreds this year, Untapable seeks a challenge versus males July 27 in the $1 million Haskell Invitational (gr. I).
Rontos Racing Stable's Social Inclusion breezed a half-mile out of the Gulfstream Park starting gate in :47 2/5 the morning of July 10 in preparation for a planned start in the $1 million Haskell Invitational (gr. I).
Returning to sprinting after finishing off the board in the Preakness Stakes (gr. I), Bayern drew off in the stretch to post an easy victory in the $500,000 Woody Stephens Stakes (gr. II) June 7 at Belmont Park.
Social Inclusion, third-place finisher in the Wood Memorial, has recovered sufficiently from a bruised foot to travel to Pimlico Race Course, where he will be prepared for the May 17 Preakness Stakes.
The Pioneerof the Nile colt breezed three furlongs in a swift :34.41 before galloping out four furlongs in :45 3/5 at Gulfstream Park April 24.
The morning after Social Inclusion's record-setting allowance victory at Gulfstream Park March 12, owner Ron Sanchez said his unbeaten Pioneerof the Nile colt is on a path for the Kentucky Derby (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Ready to Act, Daring Kathy Vie at Woodbine
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm