Rontos Racing Stable's Social Inclusion breezed a half-mile out of the Gulfstream Park starting gate in :47 2/5 the morning of July 10 in preparation for a planned start in the $1 million Haskell Invitational (gr. I).
Returning to sprinting after finishing off the board in the Preakness Stakes (gr. I), Bayern drew off in the stretch to post an easy victory in the $500,000 Woody Stephens Stakes (gr. II) June 7 at Belmont Park.
Social Inclusion, third-place finisher in the Wood Memorial, has recovered sufficiently from a bruised foot to travel to Pimlico Race Course, where he will be prepared for the May 17 Preakness Stakes.
The Pioneerof the Nile colt breezed three furlongs in a swift :34.41 before galloping out four furlongs in :45 3/5 at Gulfstream Park April 24.
The morning after Social Inclusion's record-setting allowance victory at Gulfstream Park March 12, owner Ron Sanchez said his unbeaten Pioneerof the Nile colt is on a path for the Kentucky Derby (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- NY Tracks Awarded Extended VLT Hours