Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie on Saturday will salute and recognize a foundation class of 14 inductees into the new Lone Star Park Hall of Fame in conjunction with a yearlong celebration of its 10th anniversary of live horse racing.
A foundation class of 14 will be enshrined in the new Lone Star Park Hall of Fame April 21 -- as part of the year long celebration of Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie's 10th anniversary. Lone Star Park's spring Thoroughbred season opens for a 16-week run April 12 and will continue through July 29.
Jockey Edgar Prado is one victory short of the 5,000-victory plateau after winning five races at Gulfstream Park Thursday.
The NTRA All-Star Jockey Challenge is set for Friday as 12 of the nation's best Thoroughbred race rider's return to Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas, for the popular four-race competition.
Jockey Ronald Ardoin rode three winners in a row at Louisiana Downs on Sunday to become the 16th rider in North American racing history to reach that plateau.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh