Fred Winters has been named farm manager of Vivien Malloy's Edition Farm. The farm is located near Hyde Park, N.Y.
For Chanteclair Farm president Ron Wallace, the stars aligned during the first week of November to create the perfect storm... read blog
The estate of the late Prince Saud bin Khaled, represented most recently by 2011 Black-Eyed Susan Stakes (gr. II) winner Royal Delta, will completely disperse its Thoroughbred broodmares, weanlings, and racing stock.
Owner/breeder Karen N. Woods announced the retirement of 2008 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf winner Maram May 5.
Prince Saud bin Khaled, who operated a successful Thoroughbred breeding and racing operation under the nom de plume Palides Investments, died at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles following an illness.
Ron Wallace, general manager of Chanteclair Farm, has hired Glenn Graetz has the new farm manager for the 250-acre Woodford County, Kentucky breeding operation.
Ron Wallace's Equine Farm Management has been hired as consultant and general manager of Gibson Downing's Winfield farm near Lexington. Additionally, Tanya Carlile-Johnson has been named Winfield's bloodstock/nursery manager.
Racing and breeding news and information
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby