All pro wide receiver Chad Johnson lived up to his pre-race predictions June 9 when he sprinted one-sixteenth of a mile in 11.1 seconds to defeat Thoroughbred racehorse Restore the Roar on the turf at River Downs in Ohio in the "Man versus Beast" promotion.
River Downs in Ohio has reconsidered its position and allotted stalls to several prominent horsemen who were told they wouldn't get them for the meet that begins April 9.
Several politically active horsemen in Ohio are considering legal action after receiving word they wouldn't get stalls for their racehorses at the upcoming River Downs meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push For Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- A Timeline For Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- NY Tracks Awarded Extended VLT Hours
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training