Improving East Hall turned the tables on nemesis Wildcat Red when he came from off the pace to score in the $100,000 Millions Classic Preview Nov. 8 at Gulfstream Park West, the featured event on a seven-stakes card.
East Hall, winner of the Ohio Derby two starts back, shipped back north from his Florida base to win the $507,100 Indiana Derby (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at Indiana Grand Race Course Oct. 4.
East Hall won the $300,000 Ohio Derby with a closing rush at Thistledown July 19, earning his first victory since a Nov. 24 allowance event at Gulfstream Park.
Gross sales, average price, and median price all dropped during Monday's opening session of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky Fall Yearling sale. The session's top-selling colt by Unbridled out of Debit My Account sold for $360,000.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis