Improving East Hall turned the tables on nemesis Wildcat Red when he came from off the pace to score in the $100,000 Millions Classic Preview Nov. 8 at Gulfstream Park West, the featured event on a seven-stakes card.
East Hall, winner of the Ohio Derby two starts back, shipped back north from his Florida base to win the $507,100 Indiana Derby (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at Indiana Grand Race Course Oct. 4.
East Hall won the $300,000 Ohio Derby with a closing rush at Thistledown July 19, earning his first victory since a Nov. 24 allowance event at Gulfstream Park.
Gross sales, average price, and median price all dropped during Monday's opening session of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky Fall Yearling sale. The session's top-selling colt by Unbridled out of Debit My Account sold for $360,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program