There are 220 horses cataloged for the Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana yearling sale, set for Sept. 29.
Prospective buyers kept consignors busy showing horses Sept. 22, one day before the Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana yearling sale begins in West Monroe.
The Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana's annual yearling sale is set for Sept. 23 at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
The Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association will award two college scholarships on Legends Night May 24 at Evangeline Downs Racetrack and Casino in Opelousas, La.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana has cataloged 202 horses to its annual yearling sale that will be held Sept. 24 at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana has retained Daren English to serve as sales director for its 2013 annual yearling sale to be held Sept. 24 at the Ike Hamilton Expo Center in West Monroe, La.
During Louisiana Cup Day at Louisiana Downs Aug. 18, the Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association awarded two $1,000 scholarships to Louisiana college students Demi Varuso and Rachel Petticrew.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Rules Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop