There are 220 horses cataloged for the Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana yearling sale, set for Sept. 29.
Prospective buyers kept consignors busy showing horses Sept. 22, one day before the Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana yearling sale begins in West Monroe.
The Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana's annual yearling sale is set for Sept. 23 at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
The Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association will award two college scholarships on Legends Night May 24 at Evangeline Downs Racetrack and Casino in Opelousas, La.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana has cataloged 202 horses to its annual yearling sale that will be held Sept. 24 at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana has retained Daren English to serve as sales director for its 2013 annual yearling sale to be held Sept. 24 at the Ike Hamilton Expo Center in West Monroe, La.
During Louisiana Cup Day at Louisiana Downs Aug. 18, the Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association awarded two $1,000 scholarships to Louisiana college students Demi Varuso and Rachel Petticrew.
Most Popular Stories
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin