A mare in foal to leading freshman sire Uncle Mo brought the highest price of $55,000 at the Equine Sales Company open yearling and mixed sale Oct. 25 in Opelousas, La.
A weaker second sesson pulled down the overall average and median at the Fasig-Tipton Texas Yearling sale, which ended Aug. 26. Last year's second sesssion was bolstered by a record-topping $330,000 horse.
The average and median prices both increased while the buy-back rate dropped Sunday during the Fasig-Tipton Texas December mixed sale at Lone Star Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- American Dirt Records a Thing of the Past
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop