The Magic Millions Adelaide yearling sale ended its three-session run March 12 in Australia with a gross of Aust$5,291,250 (approximately $3,422,433 in U.S. funds) that was up from last year's total of Aust$5,258,000. The clearance rose from 76% compared to 72% in 2008.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Unlocking Winners: The Return of Daredevil
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- Greyhound 'Cessation' Bill Sends a Warning