The Magic Millions Adelaide yearling sale ended its three-session run March 12 in Australia with a gross of Aust$5,291,250 (approximately $3,422,433 in U.S. funds) that was up from last year's total of Aust$5,258,000. The clearance rose from 76% compared to 72% in 2008.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Site Read Favored in With Anticipation