The Magic Millions Adelaide yearling sale ended its three-session run March 12 in Australia with a gross of Aust$5,291,250 (approximately $3,422,433 in U.S. funds) that was up from last year's total of Aust$5,258,000. The clearance rose from 76% compared to 72% in 2008.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score