Monday, Oct. 19, was a busy morning for Bill Mott as the trainer oversaw Keeneland workouts that included two hopefuls for the Breeders' Cup World Championships at the Lexington track Oct. 30-31.
A federal judge has denied a request for a preliminary injunction from Hall of Fame trainer Bill Mott that would allow one of his assistants, Rodolphe Brisset, to continue working.
Juddmonte Spinster Stakes (gr. I) winner Don't Tell Sophia will prepare at Keeneland for her planned start in the Breeders' Cup Distaff (gr. I).
Emollient will face her elders as one of 11 entered for the $500,000 Juddmonte Spinster Stakes (gr. I) Oct. 6 at Keeneland. Others include grade I winners On Fire Baby and Byrama, and grade II winner Summer Applause.
Royal Delta and To Honor and Serve worked Oct. 23, on the main track at Churchill Downs for Hall of Fame trainer Bill Mott
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady