On April 28, long time racetrack worker and paraplegic Rodney Burnett began a daunting journey with a worthy mission. Burnett, 51, is currently en route to the West Coast in a covered wagon on a 2,500-mile cross country trip that began in Williston, Fla.
Longtime racetrack worker and paraplegic Rodney Burnett to make a 2,500-mile cross-country trip to raise awareness and funds for backstretch workers through the Race Track Chaplaincy of America, stem cell research through the Paralysis Project of America, and fund a therapeutic riding center in Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- Barretts January Mixed Sale Catalog Online
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives