On April 28, long time racetrack worker and paraplegic Rodney Burnett began a daunting journey with a worthy mission. Burnett, 51, is currently en route to the West Coast in a covered wagon on a 2,500-mile cross country trip that began in Williston, Fla.
Longtime racetrack worker and paraplegic Rodney Burnett to make a 2,500-mile cross-country trip to raise awareness and funds for backstretch workers through the Race Track Chaplaincy of America, stem cell research through the Paralysis Project of America, and fund a therapeutic riding center in Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Travers Overnight Rating Best Since 2004
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga