The New York Racing Association has released the logo for the 2014 Belmont Stakes (gr. I), which will be contested for the 146th time June 7 at Belmont Park.
The New York Racing Association will celebrate the history of the Spa with a new collectible item for racing fans during the 2013 meet.
The New York Racing Association and the Saratoga 150 Committee unveiled their Hoofprints Walk of Fame July 12 honoring the most accomplished Thoroughbreds to compete at Saratoga Race Course during its 150-year history.
NYRA.com, official website of The New York Racing Association, has been recognized for outstanding achievement in the Entertainment category of the 2013 Interactive Media Awards.
High quality racing, customer service, and history were the subjects of a New York Racing Association media event June 24 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., at which the organization's executives detailed plans for this year's meet.
A public hearing held by the New York Racing Association at Belmont June 15 was intended to focus on racing, wagering, and marketing, but within minutes of its start, it turned into an acrimonious, impromptu union meeting.
With the state government about to take control of its operations, the New York Racing Association on June 26 unveiled its new marketing director to a state financial control panel.
Most Popular Stories
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- Darley Closes Aiken Training Track Stable
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- O'Neill Sets Del Mar Record With Five Wins
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- Top West Coast Mares Ready for Clement Hirsch