Every new owner's nightmare occurred on Friday in Adelaide when the Magic Millions record-breaking Fusaichi Pegasus colt failed his scope and voided the sale, it was officially announced Feb. 25.
All over the world the awesome presence of Fusaichi Pegasus is being felt. On Wednesday, day two of Adelaide's Magic Millions yearling sale, his strapping chestnut son from the Brief Truce group II-winning mare So Gorgeous, topped South Australia's all-time yearling sale record at Aus$330,000.
Yes, a Magic Millions record was broken Tuesday during the opening session of the three-day Adelaide Magic Millions yearling sale in Australia. But reader beware -- this was a hard sell sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Lady Shipman Returns to U.S. In License Fee
- Olorda Front-Running Winner of Bewitch
- Outwork, Destin Turn in Final Derby Breezes
- Le Havre colt a Guineas sale pinhook coup
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Laoban Works Toward Preakness ... or Derby
- Preparations Continue for Oaks Hopefuls