They are running out of superlatives for IEAH Stables and partners' Benny the Bull, as the nation's top sprinter again unleashed his devastating turn of foot in the stretch to run right by the leaders in the $400,000 Smile Sprint Handicap (gr. II) July 12 at Calder Race Course. The 5-year-old son of Lucky Lionel won by two lengths under Edgar Prado.
Though the July 12 Smile Sprint Handicap (gr. II) at Calder Race Course will host an impressive cast of seasoned performers, Benny the Bull has clearly stated his case as the top contender in the group.
Trainer Marty Wolfson pulled off the hat trick on the June 14 "Summit of Speed" preview card at Calder Race Course, winning three of the four $100,000 stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives
- California Chrome Arrives at Arlington
- Medal Count Retired to Spendthrift Farm
- WTBOA Summer Sale Catalog Available Online
- Lovely Maria Returns for Delaware Oaks
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- KY Downs Sets Historical Racing Handle Record
- Ben's Cat Aims for Fourth Parx Dash Victory