Kiss the Kid, a 13-year-old Lemon Drop Kid stallion, is standing at Poplar Creek Horse Center in Bethel, Ohio, for a fee of $2,500 this year.
Tidal Volume, a stakes-winning son of leading stallion Tapit, sired his first reported foal, a filly out of the Woodman mare Runawayskye, Jan. 7.
Tidal Volume, a stakes-winning son of Tapit, will enter stud in 2015 at Poplar Creek Horse Center near Bethel, Ohio.
Vertiformer, a multiple graded stakes-placed 7-year-old old horse, will begin his stud career in 2015 at Poplar Creek Horse Center in Ohio.
Leading the pack of Ohio breeders is Robin L. Murphy, who stands nearly a dozen stallions at her 80-acre Poplar Creek Horse Center in Bethel, Ohio.
Grade II winner Birdrun has been retired from racing to stand at Robin Murphy's Poplar Creek Horse Farm near Bethel, Ohio. His fee is $2,000.
Mr. Mabee, a stakes-winning son of Storm Cat -- Young Flyer, by Flying Paster, will stand the 2014 season at Robin Murphy's Poplar Creek Horse Ranch near Bethel, Ohio. His fee will be $1,500.
Multiple grade II winner King of the Roxy has been moved to Robin Murphy's Poplar Creek Horse Ranch near Bethel, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Seasoned Sprinters Fill Churchill Downs S.
- Former Derby Hopefuls Meet in American Turf