Boosted by a $16-million Forestry colt, the most expensive Thoroughbred ever sold at public auction, the Fasig-Tipton Florida select sale of 2-year-olds in training rocketed into the record books Tuesday at Calder Race Course.
It was the greatest show on earth...at least as far as sales of 2-year-olds in training are concerned. Fueled by an international cast of big spenders eager to acquire expensive young horseflesh, the Fasig-Tipton Florida select auction at Calder Race Course rocketed to unprecedented heights Tuesday.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud