Four of the top five finishers from the 2013 Oklahoma Classics Cup Stakes, led by winner Imahit, will return Oct. 17 for another run at the $175,000 purse on a 10-race program of stakes races for Oklahoma-breds at Remington.
Robert Zoellner has a competitive nature that's a perfect fit for Thoroughbred racing.
Millionaire She's All In won a record fourth consecutive edition of the Oklahoma Classics Distaff and closed the curtain on a stellar racing career Oct. 18 on a night of divisional stakes racing at Remington Park.
Robert Zoellner of Rockin Z Ranch was honored with The Blood-Horse Julep Cup as Oklahoma breeder of the year when the Thoroughbred Racing Association of Oklahoma held its awards banquet.
Grade II winner Prospective figures to make his presence felt in the Ohio Derby (gr. III) Saturday, July 7, at Thistledown.
She's All In turned in the biggest effort of her career when she came from off the pace to dominate the $200,000 Sixty Sails Handicap (gr. III) by 8 3/4 lengths at Hawthorne April 21.
Grade II winner Don't Get Mad, who finished fourth in the 2005 Kentucky Derby (gr. I), has been purchased by Dr. Robert Zoellner and Clark Brewster to stand in 2012 at Zoellner's Rockin' Z Ranch in Oklahoma.
Service Stripe, who has sired 32 stakes horses, will be relocated to C.L. and Ellen Caines' Caines Stallion Station near Wynnewood, Okla.
Speak, a son of Mr. Prospector, has been acquired by a partnership to stand at Dr. Robert Zoellner's Rockin' Z Ranch near Tulsa, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala