A lawsuit filed Tuesday seeks to overturn local voters' approval to allow additional electronic games of skill at Oaklawn Park in Hot Springs, Ark.
The Hot Springs, Arkansas board of directors Tuesday night unanimously approved Oaklawn Park's request to hold a Nov. 8 special election that will give city residents the opportunity to decide if they want additional games of electronic skill at the track.
Most Popular Stories
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Mubtaahij the X Factor in Kentucky Derby
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Efforts Continue to Identify At-Risk Horses
- Median Rises at OBS Spring Sale Opener
- 'Quisqueyano' Aims for Graded Win in TX Mile
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- Motion to Send out Kitten's Point in Bewitch
- Mubtaahij Works Three Furlongs at Arlington
- Derby: War Story, Mr. Z to Breeze Wednesday