A tax law attorney said May 5 that a recent federal court decision expanded the number of arguments attorneys can make when trying to make a case that a client is running a horse operation as a business as opposed to a hobby.
- By Teresa Genaro
- Northeast Region, Midwest Region, Southeast Region, Southwest Region, West Region, Kentucky, Mid-Atlantic Region
Panelists at the Saratoga Institute for Equine, Racing, and Gaming Law conference offered potential options regarding immigration policy in the hope they make it easier for horse racing to attract and maintain workers.
Idaho jockey Robert Webb earned the 1,000th victory of his career aboard Thirteengoldhearts in the eighth race Sept. 15 at Sandy Downs in Idaho Falls.
Most Popular Stories
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- BH 100: Shooting Star