In the wake of Robert Naify's death April 7, his wife, Jan Van de Bos Naify, said that she will continue with their racing operation, Ran Jan Racing.
Robert Naify, who with his wife, Jan Van de Bos Naify, races in the name of Ran Jan Racing, died April 7 at his home in San Francisco. He was 94.
Grade II winner Moulin de Mougin has been retired according to owners Jan Van de Bos and Robert Naify, who bred the mare and raced her in the name of their Ran Jan Racing.
There will be no Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT) this year for Moulin de Mougin, winner of the John C. Mabee Stakes (gr. IIT), who is scheduled for a 60-day break to get over bone bruising suffered in a spill.
Schiaparelli, winner of the July 6 Royal Heroine Mile (gr. IIT) at Betfair Hollywood Park, has been retired.
Most Popular Stories
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta
- Wild At Heart Makes Short Work of Buena Vista
- High Ridge Road Closes to Win Barbara Fritchie
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star