In the wake of Robert Naify's death April 7, his wife, Jan Van de Bos Naify, said that she will continue with their racing operation, Ran Jan Racing.
Robert Naify, who with his wife, Jan Van de Bos Naify, races in the name of Ran Jan Racing, died April 7 at his home in San Francisco. He was 94.
Grade II winner Moulin de Mougin has been retired according to owners Jan Van de Bos and Robert Naify, who bred the mare and raced her in the name of their Ran Jan Racing.
There will be no Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT) this year for Moulin de Mougin, winner of the John C. Mabee Stakes (gr. IIT), who is scheduled for a 60-day break to get over bone bruising suffered in a spill.
Schiaparelli, winner of the July 6 Royal Heroine Mile (gr. IIT) at Betfair Hollywood Park, has been retired.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes