In the wake of Robert Naify's death April 7, his wife, Jan Van de Bos Naify, said that she will continue with their racing operation, Ran Jan Racing.
Robert Naify, who with his wife, Jan Van de Bos Naify, races in the name of Ran Jan Racing, died April 7 at his home in San Francisco. He was 94.
Grade II winner Moulin de Mougin has been retired according to owners Jan Van de Bos and Robert Naify, who bred the mare and raced her in the name of their Ran Jan Racing.
There will be no Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT) this year for Moulin de Mougin, winner of the John C. Mabee Stakes (gr. IIT), who is scheduled for a 60-day break to get over bone bruising suffered in a spill.
Schiaparelli, winner of the July 6 Royal Heroine Mile (gr. IIT) at Betfair Hollywood Park, has been retired.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen