Ro Para's Millennium Farms announced Oct. 29 that Littleexpectations is relocating from the Lexington operation to Louisiana to stand the 2009 breeding season at Robert McDowell's 519 Thoroughbreds near Arcadia.
The Louisiana-based stallion Easyfromthegitgo will be added to Millennium Farms' fledgling Millennium Rewards Program, it was announced Feb. 22.
Louisiana-based stallion, Easyfromthegitgo has been added to the Millennium Rewards program by Ro Parra, owner of Millennium Farm near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- NY Regulators Tighten Underage Gambling Rules
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Colt is First Winner for Maclean's Music