Ro Para's Millennium Farms announced Oct. 29 that Littleexpectations is relocating from the Lexington operation to Louisiana to stand the 2009 breeding season at Robert McDowell's 519 Thoroughbreds near Arcadia.
The Louisiana-based stallion Easyfromthegitgo will be added to Millennium Farms' fledgling Millennium Rewards Program, it was announced Feb. 22.
Louisiana-based stallion, Easyfromthegitgo has been added to the Millennium Rewards program by Ro Parra, owner of Millennium Farm near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- New Standards May be Imposed on NY Stewards
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- Taptowne Draws Rail in Well-Matched Razorback
- U.A.E. to Supply Horses for Chinese Race Day