Ro Para's Millennium Farms announced Oct. 29 that Littleexpectations is relocating from the Lexington operation to Louisiana to stand the 2009 breeding season at Robert McDowell's 519 Thoroughbreds near Arcadia.
The Louisiana-based stallion Easyfromthegitgo will be added to Millennium Farms' fledgling Millennium Rewards Program, it was announced Feb. 22.
Louisiana-based stallion, Easyfromthegitgo has been added to the Millennium Rewards program by Ro Parra, owner of Millennium Farm near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf