Clifford, an elite racehorse of the 1890s, and Lloyd Hughes, the first jockey to win the Preakness Stakes three times, have been elected to the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- 'Pharoah' Speedy in First Workout After Rebel
- FL Derby Day Sets Handle Record
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- International Star Sweeps to LA Derby Score
- Champion Groupie Doll Delivers Premature Foal
- I'm a Chatterbox Notches Easy FG Oaks Victory