The gross revenue, average price, and median price all increased by more than 20% apiece during the Washington Thoroughbred Breeders Association's winter mixed sale on Sunday at Emerald Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Strong in Five Furlong Move
- TVG Increases Revenue Following HRTV Purchase
- NY Hearing to Focus on Fantasy Sports Impact
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Yes It's True Euthanized
- Pender Harbour: Farewell to 'The King'
- Dortmund Out of Clark Handicap
- Kentucky Oaks Winner Keeper Hill Dead at 20
- Churchill Unveils Derby Sire Future Wager
- Effinex Looks for His Highlight Win in Clark