On a bid of $190,000 from George Bolton and Peter Leidel, a yearling filly from the first crop of multiple grade I winner The Factor topped the consignor preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s winter mixed sale.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training concluded its two-day run with a spectacular show of financial fireworks.
The action-packed first session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training ended with a flourish after approximately five hours of enthusiastic bidding from a variety of shoppers.
Participants discuss the Fasig-Tipton select juvenile auction, which suffered downturns.
The Fasig-Tipton Texas yearling sale posted increases in its gross revenue, median price, and average price.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s March select sale of 2-year-olds in training is a middle market auction by tradition. But the quality of its stock has improved significantly in recent years.
Veta Cash, a filly by Stravinsky consigned by True South LLC, agent, zipped a quarter in :20 4/5 to post the fastest work at the distance of the third session of the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2005 Spring Sale of 2-Year-Olds in Training.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale got off to a fast start on Sunday, with big increases in gross revenue, average price, and median price from last year's first session.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- CHRB Allows Miyadi to Continue Training
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Impressive Maiden Winners Try Pilgrim Stakes