Congressman Robert Goodlatte on Thursday introduced the Combating Illegal Gambling Reform and Modernization Act, which he said is designed to crack down on the problem of illegal off-shore gambling. A release from Goodlatte's office said illegal off-shore gambling "sucks billions of dollars per year out of the U.S. economy, serves as a vehicle for money-laundering, undermines families, and threatens the ability of states to enact and enforce their own laws."
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner