Some of the leading researchers in the field of equine DNA and genetics research discussed their work during the first Thoroughbred Pedigree and Genetics Symposium in Lexington on Oct. 11.
The Blood-Horse magazine, in conjunction with Pedigree Consultants, has announced the first Thoroughbred Pedigree and Genetics Symposium to be held at the Marriott Griffin Gate hotel in Lexington, Ky., on Oct. 11.
By Robert D. Fierro -- Jerry Brody told you what he thought and didn't mind being quoted that way. Tall, stately, with a perennially skeptical smile, he'd wander and work the sales like he worked his restaurants, mixing and mingling at tracks across the world, catering and pandering to no one except his beloved Marlene, who adored him in return.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 2