Members of the Kentucky General Assembly were told Jan. 18 the state's horse industry remains under siege from competitive forces out of state, and that action must be taken to reverse the slide.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents Posts Repeat in Dirt Mile
- Hootenanny Rallies to Win Juvenile Turf
- Lady Eli Sharp in Juvenile Fillies Turf
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- Bob Neumeier Hospitalized After a Stroke
- Chitu Makes Quick Work of Damascus Rivals
- Moore: 'If it Rains, I hope it Rains Hard'
- Long On Value's Late Run Lands Twilight Derby
- Patient Cary Street Wins Las Vegas Marathon
- My Fiona Rides Rail to Golden State Victory