Robert Farinella has been appointed senior vice president and general manager of Tioga and Vernon Downs racetracks in New York, owner Nevada Gold & Casinos announced Nov. 10.
The Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission unanimously approved plans July 15 permitting Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino to add 33 table games for blackjack, craps, roulette and poker.
The upcoming mixed meet at Prairie Meadows will feature a reduced pari-mutuel takeout and a new pick four wager with a 12% takeout rate. The changes were approved by the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission.
Most Popular Stories
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- Longform: Long Live the Queen
- For Joe Rocco Jr., It's All About the Horse
- Aktabantay Knocked Out of BC Juvenile Turf
- Sire Tapit Closing in on Record Season
- Santa Anita Confident in New Dirt Surface
- Asmussen Aims to Make Untapable Feel at Home
- Northern Cal Trainers On Cup's Center Stage
- Top Decile Under Radar for Juvenile Fillies
- TimeformUS Breeders' Cup Preview: Distaff