Robert Farinella has been appointed senior vice president and general manager of Tioga and Vernon Downs racetracks in New York, owner Nevada Gold & Casinos announced Nov. 10.
The Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission unanimously approved plans July 15 permitting Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino to add 33 table games for blackjack, craps, roulette and poker.
The upcoming mixed meet at Prairie Meadows will feature a reduced pari-mutuel takeout and a new pick four wager with a 12% takeout rate. The changes were approved by the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission.
Most Popular Stories
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Arqana Opens With Record Sales, Median Rise
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Haskin: Time to Give Blame His Due