Robert Farinella has been appointed senior vice president and general manager of Tioga and Vernon Downs racetracks in New York, owner Nevada Gold & Casinos announced Nov. 10.
The Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission unanimously approved plans July 15 permitting Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino to add 33 table games for blackjack, craps, roulette and poker.
The upcoming mixed meet at Prairie Meadows will feature a reduced pari-mutuel takeout and a new pick four wager with a 12% takeout rate. The changes were approved by the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- King Kranz Holds Royal Edge in Amsterdam
- Madden Gets Birthday Win at Saratoga
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady