Robert F. "Bob" Carey, Jr., assistant to the president of Hawthorne Racecourse, died Saturday from injuries sustained in a fall last November.
Robert F. Carey Jr., who served as assistant to the president at Hawthorne, died after a long battle from injuries that occurred in a fall last November.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm
- After the Eclipse: Songbird at WinStar Part 2
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works