Robert F. "Bob" Carey, Jr., assistant to the president of Hawthorne Racecourse, died Saturday from injuries sustained in a fall last November.
Robert F. Carey Jr., who served as assistant to the president at Hawthorne, died after a long battle from injuries that occurred in a fall last November.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory