Turfway Park closed its 2005 holiday meet Dec. 31 with increases in virtually every category over the same period in 2004, most of them double-digit improvements.
Turfway Park officials, representatives from the Kentucky Department of Agriculture, Kentucky Horse Racing Authority officials, and representatives from the Kentucky HBPA met Monday morning at Turfway Park to provide a current status of horses exposed to equine herpes in Barn 26 at Turfway Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Curlin's Approval Heads Princess Rooney
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Delta Bluesman Aims to Repeat in Smile Sprint
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity