EquiSoft Inc. and Robert L. Decker LLC, a Louisville, KY., based business consulting firm, reached agreement on a strategic partnership to market software and internet development services to the racing industry, focusing primarily on the development and marketing of pari-mutuel wagering and handicapping software and related new media racing initiatives
Stevenson & Associates has reached an agreement with Decker LLC to assist with the development of SimulTech, a company formed to open and operate an offshore wagering hub that would process foreign wagers on United States racing.
Robert Decker, previously executive vice president and chief financial officer for Churchill Downs Inc., has opened a Louisville, Ky., consulting practice that will provide advisory services to racetrack companies and racing support companies, as well as Kentucky-based firms in other industries.
Robert Decker, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Churchill Downs Inc., and president of the Churchill Downs Simulcast Network, is leaving to pursue other career opportunities, the company announced Dec. 16.
Churchill Downs is one of 70 leading public and private companies asked to do a presentation before investors Wednesday morning at the 11th Annual CIBC World Markets Gaming, Lodging, and Leisure Conference in New York City.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- John Moore Sweeps Hong Kong G1s
- Under Tack Show Can Make or Break Sale
- Girvin, Farrell Exit Fair Grounds Wins Well
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- El Areeb Sharp in Five-Furlong Workout
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win