Under a slight breeze that was helping dry out the Churchill Downs track, trainer D. Wayne Lukas sent grade I winner Dublin out early April 25 for his final breeze leading up to the Kentucky Derby.
Trainer D. Wayne Lukas earned his fifth victory in the $300,000 Three Chimneys Hopeful (gr. I) when favored Dublin posted a two-length win on closing day of the 2009 Saratoga Race Course meet Sept. 7.
Hall of Fame trainer D. Wayne Lukas worked both Luv Gov and Flying Private the morning of May 27 at Churchill Downs, and will send both in the June 6 Belmont Stakes (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Stevens Says He'll Ride in Breeders' Cup
- Distorted Humor Tops WinStar Stallion Fees
- Will Take Charge to Stand for $30,000
- Zia Park Hosts New Mexico Classic Cup Series
- Bel's Starlet, 27, Dies at Our Mims
- Ashford Execs Testify in Love Me Only Trial
- Tommy Town to Stand GI Winner Boisterous
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- Pletcher Pair Heads Turn Back the Alarm
- Texas Sire Scrimshaw Relocates to Keen Farms