Under a slight breeze that was helping dry out the Churchill Downs track, trainer D. Wayne Lukas sent grade I winner Dublin out early April 25 for his final breeze leading up to the Kentucky Derby.
Trainer D. Wayne Lukas earned his fifth victory in the $300,000 Three Chimneys Hopeful (gr. I) when favored Dublin posted a two-length win on closing day of the 2009 Saratoga Race Course meet Sept. 7.
Hall of Fame trainer D. Wayne Lukas worked both Luv Gov and Flying Private the morning of May 27 at Churchill Downs, and will send both in the June 6 Belmont Stakes (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Desormeaux Switches Agents to Arroyo
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Into Mischief Filly Tops Early at Midlantic Sale
- Hips to Watch: Day 2 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Speedy Smart Strike Filly Brings $525,000
- Smart Strike Filly Leads the Way at Midlantic Sale
- Jimmy Creed Filly Pride of Endswell's Consignment