Under a slight breeze that was helping dry out the Churchill Downs track, trainer D. Wayne Lukas sent grade I winner Dublin out early April 25 for his final breeze leading up to the Kentucky Derby.
Trainer D. Wayne Lukas earned his fifth victory in the $300,000 Three Chimneys Hopeful (gr. I) when favored Dublin posted a two-length win on closing day of the 2009 Saratoga Race Course meet Sept. 7.
Hall of Fame trainer D. Wayne Lukas worked both Luv Gov and Flying Private the morning of May 27 at Churchill Downs, and will send both in the June 6 Belmont Stakes (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity