Under a slight breeze that was helping dry out the Churchill Downs track, trainer D. Wayne Lukas sent grade I winner Dublin out early April 25 for his final breeze leading up to the Kentucky Derby.
Trainer D. Wayne Lukas earned his fifth victory in the $300,000 Three Chimneys Hopeful (gr. I) when favored Dublin posted a two-length win on closing day of the 2009 Saratoga Race Course meet Sept. 7.
Hall of Fame trainer D. Wayne Lukas worked both Luv Gov and Flying Private the morning of May 27 at Churchill Downs, and will send both in the June 6 Belmont Stakes (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- Optimism High for Fasig-Tipton July Yearlings
- Kentucky Horsewoman Graves Dies at 61
- Keeneland Alters September Sale Format
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- New York Coupled Entry Rules Modified
- BC Nomination Discount for HRA Ends July 15