Under a slight breeze that was helping dry out the Churchill Downs track, trainer D. Wayne Lukas sent grade I winner Dublin out early April 25 for his final breeze leading up to the Kentucky Derby.
Trainer D. Wayne Lukas earned his fifth victory in the $300,000 Three Chimneys Hopeful (gr. I) when favored Dublin posted a two-length win on closing day of the 2009 Saratoga Race Course meet Sept. 7.
Hall of Fame trainer D. Wayne Lukas worked both Luv Gov and Flying Private the morning of May 27 at Churchill Downs, and will send both in the June 6 Belmont Stakes (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Massachusetts Sire Dr. Rockett Gets First Win
- F-T Kentucky: Hip 154 Cowboy Cal--Refugee
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: July 2014 Sale Preview
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby