Under a slight breeze that was helping dry out the Churchill Downs track, trainer D. Wayne Lukas sent grade I winner Dublin out early April 25 for his final breeze leading up to the Kentucky Derby.
Trainer D. Wayne Lukas earned his fifth victory in the $300,000 Three Chimneys Hopeful (gr. I) when favored Dublin posted a two-length win on closing day of the 2009 Saratoga Race Course meet Sept. 7.
Hall of Fame trainer D. Wayne Lukas worked both Luv Gov and Flying Private the morning of May 27 at Churchill Downs, and will send both in the June 6 Belmont Stakes (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Lady Shipman Seeks Graded Win at Woodbine
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended