Bobby Burch, who paved the technology path for The Jockey Club and its affiliated companies for the past 29 years, will retire as president of The Jockey Club Technology Services at the end of 2013.
The business unit that served as the information technology group for The Jockey Club and a technology consultant for the Thoroughbred industry has become a wholly owned subsidiary of The Jockey Club.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another