Bobby Burch, who paved the technology path for The Jockey Club and its affiliated companies for the past 29 years, will retire as president of The Jockey Club Technology Services at the end of 2013.
The business unit that served as the information technology group for The Jockey Club and a technology consultant for the Thoroughbred industry has become a wholly owned subsidiary of The Jockey Club.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby