Bobby Burch, who paved the technology path for The Jockey Club and its affiliated companies for the past 29 years, will retire as president of The Jockey Club Technology Services at the end of 2013.
The business unit that served as the information technology group for The Jockey Club and a technology consultant for the Thoroughbred industry has become a wholly owned subsidiary of The Jockey Club.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- CHRB Approves Medication-Based Conditions
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes